All products are automatically covered by a one year guarantee subject to regular use. A longer guarantee period for a particular product will be clearly stated where applicable. The guarantee covers malfunction and manufacturing defects that occur during the stated guarantee period.
The Happy Willy Company does not warrant damages or defects to the purchased product under the following conditions:
– normal wear and tear.
– an Act of God.
– if the item is used for a purpose for which it was not designed.
– The Happy Willy Company does not warrant damages or defects due to unauthorized service or repair of the purchased products.
– damage from electrical power problems.
– usage of parts or components not supplied by The Happy Willy Company.
– failure to follow product instructions and guidelines.
– unauthorized changes to the product.
– shipping damage (other than original shipment from The Happy Willy Company).
– failure to perform preventative maintenance.
– or damage caused by peripherals or software or from other external sources.
During the warranty period, we reserve the right to send you spare parts free of charge.
The warranty does not cover specially ordered items outside our standard product range.